Some enchanted evening.

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Wed Dec 6 13:47:09 EST 1995

>Has anyone
>noticed that 'Reaper' appears to be speeded up?  I recall that I had
>to figure it out in Bm and then move it down to Am.  I know it's in
>Am 'cause I've seen them play it a million times, and the version on
>'Agents' is definitely in Am.  Maybe it was just the piece of shit
>turntable I had at the time?  Any comments?
>theo

maybe it was your turntable raising it a whole step...

you didn't have the benefit of Compact Discs back in those days, which are
the best to play by ear with...cassettes usually play a half-step lower than
what the actual music is...but if you're the one doin' the cover, you can
play it any way you wish...

Agents is in Am...Buck plays it in a different key nowadays and uses a capo
everytime he plays it...when asked why he uses the capo, Eric Bloom said "I
think it has something to do with being in the key of B"...Bminor maybe?

ROBO