BRAIN: Career of Christmas

Al Bouchard wk06705 at WORLDLINK.COM
Wed Dec 6 22:32:59 EST 1995

Hi Charlie.

> Just a short question: What is the status of Career of Christmas?
> Deb posted that there was some delay in receiving the tape from a bloke
> in California or something like that. I was wondering if this has

Well sort of. This guy has told us he sent the tapes second day air today
which means that we'll get them on Friday. We have the packages made up, so
all we're waiting for is the cassettes. You all should be getting yours
sometime next week.

> been resolved. Has anyone got their copy of CoC yet?
> I noticed that Deb requested to be unsubscribed when all the kerfuffle
> was going on. Hopefully she is back or Al is still there and he can
> give us an update.

I'm still here. I just delete the dumb threads and I actually enjoy the flame
wars! No problem. I hope I don't get unsubscribed if I try to flame somebody!
Al