OFF: _Czar_ CD FS (prog fans take note!)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Dec 7 10:39:03 EST 1995

        I recently ordered the self-titled CD from the 70s UK prog
band CZAR, and it is pretty cool but I ordered it since Freakbeat
indicated it was somewhat 'Sundial-ish' which I can't really hear
and so I've taken an illogical dislike to it :}
        Nevertheless, it might well appear to fans of late 70s
UK prog: guitar, bass, drums, mellontrons/harpsichords/various keyboards,
and two people credited to "noises".  The production is "70s UK" so
it's hardly slick by 90s standards, but the sound is otherwise good
and there are many excellent tunes and passages.
        I'd be happy to sell or trade to anyone who's interested, so
drop me a line.  I'll be back in the US over the holidays, so US folks
need not worry about the problems of trans-atlantic trans-actions :)

Cheers,
Carl