HW: Church of HW

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 8 09:14:55 EST 1995

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM writes:

> Also - Experiment With Destiny (Virgin Of The World). Which is
> the correct title, both? And why are there lyrics printed for
> it, but none to be heard on the song?

I believe that same song appears under the title "Virgin Of The World"
on the _Sonic Attack_ album.  As for the missing vocals, as I remember
the story, the _Church of Hawkwind_ CD was "reconstructed" from the
extant tapes and rough cuts Brock had in his possession.  He
essentially remade the album from the bits and bobs of tracks he had.
It may be he couldn't be bothered to redo the vocals.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Jethro Tull, _Aqualung_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.