HW: Church & a side comment

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Fri Dec 8 09:45:00 EST 1995

Chuck had some good questions on the extra songs on the Griffen CD.  I'm too
lazy to go to the codex, so I'm curious if they appeared elsewhere (Weird
tapes, B sides, etc.).  I'm not a true kollector in that I want the songs,
but not necessarily the original artifact.  I've been meaning to check these
songs out for their 1st appearance, but just haven't gotten to it.

Sidebar - I'm going through BOC-L withdrawal.  The traffic has dropped off
so much that I don't know if the cure is worse than the disease.  I regret
that Guido Vacano left, though I barely knew him.  Deb's departure is real
bad.  I do like a little frivolity in life and hate to have to censor myself
in that others may think what I have to post is garbage.  Seems that others
are having the same dilemma.  There must be a happy medium.   Somebody drink
some coffee!

Cleveland Rocks! - Right, Scott?
Rudy

ob CD - Todd Rundgren _A Wizard, A True Star_