HW: Church & a side comment

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Fri Dec 8 10:15:57 EST 1995

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Rudich, Robert A lamented:

> Sidebar - I'm going through BOC-L withdrawal.  The traffic has dropped off
> so much that I don't know if the cure is worse than the disease.  I regret

I know that around here we are entering finals week, which means people
are either having to take exams and finish term projects, or else grade
them (and all that other end-of-semester-rush fun).  This problem may not
be localised to Virginia Tech, which may be one reason contributing to the
drop in traffic.

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Laibach, _Kapital_