BOC/Hawkwind

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Fri Dec 8 10:36:25 EST 1995

I noticed on the web page for Castle Donington Rock Festival that Blue
Oyster Cult (and I don't want to go into anything else about what happened
there) appeared in 1981, and Hawkwind appeared the next year.  We have this
list dedicated to both of them, Mike Moorcock (which was what got me from
BOC to Hawkwind in the first place) did songs for both.....I was just
wondering--have they ever appeared together?