BOC in Paris.

MORIAUD moriaud at AMLEMAN.EHQMTS.GEO.MTS.DEC.COM
Fri Dec 8 11:51:02 EST 1995

Hello,

I am back to boc-l after some trouble with our mail server... Woaaa,
did I missed useful informations about BOC in Paris?

I am very nervous because I ordered tickets for next thursday via
the Minitel (you know, the french internet) and they are blocked
due to the strikes... It seems that they will not arrive at home on
time... The girl is trying to get them for me but it will be difficult...

I have also called the french producer who agreed to give me backstage
and rehersals pass. He just told me that they will not have time to reherse.
Since they are playing the day before in London and due to the
huge trafic problems (the strikes) in France, they will have no time left...

My god, I am waiting for this day since 1984 and...

I'll try to keep you informed.

Cheers,

Jean-Charles Moriaud                       Digital Equipment Corporation
Tel: +41 22 709 4979                                   12, av. des Morgines
Fax: +41 22 709 4140                                        1213 Petit-Lancy
INet: jean-charles.moriaud at geo.mts.dec.com                    Geneva
X.400: c=ch; a=400net; p=digital; o=digital; ou=geo      Switzerland