I'm back - for now.

Fri Dec 8 16:07:34 EST 1995

Hello fellow BOC-L members -- I have returned from my business trip and
have turned the mail feed back on.  Just in time to hear that a few
notable listmembers are dropping off.  Can't say I blame them - although
I don't know what has transpired here over the past week, it had been
getting pretty unbearable up to then.  I agree that there's been way too
much off-topic noise here lately which has made me wonder how long I
can stay subscribed and keep up with it all.  BUT - for the time being
I'm going to try.

And, my first order of business back here on BOC-L is to post a review
of a BOC show in St. Petersburg Florida.  By lucky coincidence, BOC was
playing in the very city were my business trip took me this week, and
I got into town only an hour before the show -- but it was excellent,
and I will post a proper review shortly.

So, is anyone else from the list going to the Brain Surgeons' gig at
Mamakin this month?

John Swartz

ObBOCFAQ:  I'll probably end up releasing Version 2.1 after the first of
the year at the rate I'm going -- will be waiting for the release of
Morning Final #13 first, and things are getting very hectic these days.