HW: Nicknames & Live Chro...

RJPXR5 at AOL.COM RJPXR5 at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 8 20:31:57 EST 1995

rudy says:>I've always figured that Dr. Technical was a
nickname for Dave.  <<<<<<<<<<
backstage at one of the us shows in april,can't remember which gig,
dave brock was seen by me to address another guy by the name "dr.
technical".i don't know who this person was,but he seemed to have known the
band for a long time.yeah, he looked like a veteran,
too.  ;)  rj---------------------------------------------------------
craig says:>Dr. T, I'm just about positive, refers _only_ to Dave Brock. What
I am
basing that on is not only _CoH_, but Xenon Codex. If my memory isn't
too fogged by three pints of Bass, the little caricture of the band on
the cover of _XC_, had DB pegged as "Dr. Technical".<<<<<
the picture is labeled-"baron brock the sonic assassin".rj
all this as is,i always thought it refered to brock anyway,but i must
wonder why he called the other guy by that name?rj
       take on Dr.Technical...<<<<<
ok i stand corrected already.my memory is jogged,now.the mysterious other was
addressed as dr. has-been.i'm sure of it now.i'm sure you are all thinking
i'm quite full of it by now....
rj-slinking back into the shadows....