HW: A few 'reviews'

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sun Dec 10 20:35:48 EST 1995

Paul - Excellent job on the reviews, I thought, especially
Church (can't comment as much on Zones because I haven't heard
it). The only thing I really disagree on is "Damage Of Life" -
this song is anything but "cheerful" (I THINK that's the word
you used)! Maybe what's cheerful to you is depressing to me??
:) This track (the lyrics themselves and the vocals, more than
the music) practically had me looking for the razor...

Chuck