HW: any new stuff seen?

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Mon Dec 11 09:47:58 EST 1995

       >dave brock -strange trips (griffen)
       I *have* a copy of Griffin's "Strange Trips" -- the only one I've
       ever heard about!  Mike Coleman at Delta Wave specifically called
       me when he got his first (only?) copy in, and I took it off his
       hands immediately.  To the best of my knowledge, it has not shown
       up again, anywhere.  Most unusual...

       >hawkwind -mighty hawkwind classics(griffen)
       >hawkwind-independant days 1&2 (griffen)
       I've been watching carefully, but these have not shown up yet...

       >space is deep- cleopatra
       I've seen 2 places advertising this one, but I don't plan to buy
       it.  I think one of them might have been RPM Records, not sure.

       >all these were supposed to be out a month ago!
       >they say they cant get the asam box either!
       WorldWide CD is supposed to be the official distribution channel
       for Griffin, or so I've heard.  WorldWide lists regularly in
       Goldmine.  Perusing their ads the last few months looking for new
       Griffin releases has turned up ZILCH.  Also, they list the QS&C box
       but they have not been listing the ASAM box for awhile now.

       Dunno what this implies, except perhaps continued supply and
       distribution problems at Griffin itself.

       I'm also watching carefully for Griffin's promised release of Simon
       House's "Yassassim".  Anybody sees one, I'd be pleased to know...

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com

mike psyche