HW: Nicknames & Xenon Codex

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Mon Dec 11 11:45:08 EST 1995

Steve says -

> He isn't the only one who was unhappy with it.  When I first bought
> it, I despised it so thoroughly that I tossed it on the floor in the
> middle of the room, and trod on it for several days before giving it
> another listen.  ;-)

Did that give it the crunchier sound you were after ? Anyway you have to be
kidding - I mean  'War I Survived', 'Wastelands of Sleep', 'Neon Skyline /
Lost Chronicles' are all solid to excellent tracks. OK, 'Tides' is a filler,
as is a lot of side 2, but then you get 'Sword of the East'. I also confess
a liking of 'EMC' but I can see it could grate for some ;-)

> Steve
> who doesn't believe in letting bands be their own harshest critics

Tim

ObCD:  Curve,  _Pubic Fruit_