HW: Dr., Dr.

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Dec 12 08:37:00 EST 1995

I spent part of the weekend researching my HW covers (the real stuff, not
covers).  (Boy, when technical libraries go fully multimedia, I might go
back for another degree.)   What got me thinking Dr. Technical is somebody
else is that he is credited as Mr. mixer on _White Zone_.   Since Dave is in
his Dr. Hasbeen era and on there as DB for instruments, this made me think 2
separate life forces are at work.  Seems to me either DB or Dr. H. would be
the mixer credit if Dave did it.

On the nickname thread - Isn't there a nickname for one of Dave's kids?
  One of the Sonic Assassin variants made me think he was thanking his
son(?) after he thanked his wife.  Back to the covers.

Dave is Baron Brock, Sonic Assassin, on _XC_ (the CD version).  Seems he
gave up Dr. Technical earlier (see above).   Dr. Technical is also credited
with song writing on the _Church_ opus as well as the photo.

Rudy   (BS, then, Piled higher & Deeper)

"Mutation Zone is my home"