Harvest Moon on playlist

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Dec 12 09:29:57 EST 1995

>When did Harvest Moon become part of the playlist?

Hmmmm I saw a review of them in Cleveland that didn't list it, and they
didn't play it at Sunrise when I saw them (the first Florida stop on their
tour), but if I remember right, the setlists included it on the following
Melbourne and St. Petersburg shows.

There was a day off between Sunrise and Melbourne, and I heard from someone
that Rick Downey now lives in south Florida, so maybe they worked something
out as to how they wanted to do it at that time....