BOC:DFTR and Godzilla (TV Versions)

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Tue Dec 12 09:30:03 EST 1995

 Also, the lack of album credits
>really got to me.  Who plays drums and bass on CC?

Huh?  Mine has album credits.  Jon Rogers plays bass, and Chuck Burgi (with
umlats on the "u") plays Drums.

The only thing I can find confusing are the credits on that album are that
some songs are credited differently than they are elsewhere.  For example
"Buck's Boogie", which is credited to "A. Bouchard-D. Roeser" on other
versions is listed simply as "D. Roeser" on CC.   "OD'd On Life Itself",
originally credited on T&M to "E.Bloom-A.Bouchard-J.Bouchard-S.Pearlman" on
CC is credited to "S. Pearlman-E.Bloom-D.Roeser-A.Bouchard"...  Yeah, the
songs have evolved somewhat... are there sections that they simply left out?
I don't  think the order means anything, in a few they're swapped around
(like Meltzer being listed first instead of last on Harvester... and I don't
think he's been involved in any evolution that song may have undergone...)