BOC: London gig

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Tue Dec 12 10:05:11 EST 1995

> Right, see all you UK-ers in the pub next door to the Forum 6.30pm ish
> tomorrow. With the kind weather we have right now, I doubt I'll be wearing
> a Nethawks t-shirt visibly, but I know Jason so maybe we'll just accrete people
> as time goes by. If that fails, just look for an ugly late 20's bloke with
> short dark brown hair, large nose and goatee :-)  Mine's a pint of Caffreys
> thanks...

You've got a goatee now? Have you no shame?

> Jason, since its your birthday, I'll buy you a pint. ;-)

Excellent. Many thanks Tim. I'll have a pint of Caffreys :-)

Jason

ps. Some of you may like to know that BOC will be playing "I'd like to see
you in Black" and "Harvest Moon". I know this because the Sunday Times told
me so (yes, I was surprised to see this in the Gigs section of the ST). Their
considered opinion was to stay until the end to hear (Don't Fear) The Reaper!
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -