BOC London/Offtop: Satriani

Hardman DK D.K.Hardman at CITY.AC.UK
Tue Dec 12 11:49:59 EST 1995

> Yes I was there also. Excellent stuff, although Joe appeared to be a
> dwarf from where I was sitting. Even so, the right hand doing a bar chord
> and left hand tapping trick still looked good from the back.
>
> Stuart Hamm was pretty impressive. I've never seen him before and I was
> rather impressed. That makes up for the awful support band. Gosh they were
> bad. Bring back Adrian Legg, that's what I say.

Happily I missed the support band, because I stayed in to watch Beverly
Hills 901210. And I'm proud of it!! :)  :)

Dave

Ob: "Are you just going to stand there holding that hose in your hand, or
are you going to stick it in my tank?"  ......New female character in
Beverly Hills 90210 (in filling station pick-up scenario)