Career of X-mas

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Dec 12 21:13:00 EST 1995

       Hello,

            i just received the Career of X-mas tape with a great little
       drawing of Snoppy on the front. It contains three tracks:

       Career Of Evil
       Ciudades y Navidades (spanish version of Cities on Flame)
       Baby Ice Dog

            All are great versions. I enjoyed the sinister vocals of deb.
       There is a great 70's rock feel to all of the tunes; a major groove in
       the music. The spanish version of Cities of Flame is great. I loved
       the little part in the middle with Ace!

       I am really glad that I have this tape!! i hope the rest of you enjoy
       yours!

       Scott

       ObCassette: Ozric Tentacles- London 5/30/86