Career of X-mas in!!!

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Tue Dec 12 21:59:44 EST 1995

To BOC-L people;

Just got my copy of Carreer of Evil and it is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

There are 3 track on the tape;

1. Career of Evil.  This smokes!! And Deb does a fine vocal on this.
Her style really works out well with this old classic tune.

2. Cites on Flame (in Spanish).  If you speak Spanish like I do, you
will really like the play on words that were done to this tune.  If you
do not understand Spanish, well you will enjoy all of the little X-Mas
medleys during the break in the song.

3. Baby Ice Dog.  Deb's voice is astonishingly haunting on this one.
I really believe that she is coming along with her own style of singing.
So tender is her voice, yet it will wail like a cat!!!

The tape cover is really very funny as well.  It is a spoof on the WOTT
cover, except Snoopy is on top of the sphynx box.

God, I wish that BS could come out to NM for a gig or two.  Well, once
again BS have done an outstanding job with their 3rd release,

Thanx Al & Deb for autographing the tape!!!

God blass

Manuel in NM

Jean Delacour
University of New Mexico