BOC: London gig

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 13 05:35:49 EST 1995

> Carl E. Anderson writes:
>
> >         You total bastards, going to see see BOC (and Brain Sureons a bit
> > bit later in the States).  It's my last night in John's and I feel like
> > a refugee from _Withnail and I_ ....

So, perhaps I should request the "finest songs known to all humanity" at the
BOC gig tonight?

... or perhaps ask if Eric can make a "Columbian Carrot". "It's got 7 skins
(seven seven seven)"

[apologies to all those who have never seen this film]

> obBOC-L: Since _Career of Christmas_ has been sighted in mailboxes at last,
> perhaps it's time for me to rush home and check mine?...

Hmm.. that would make a nice birthday present!

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -