HW: Alien stuff

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Wed Dec 13 08:47:22 EST 1995

I'm putting this up for discussion I think since there may be some
disagreement here about what exactly is a "poetry" track and which is
rock/instrumental.

Any differences of opinion will be welcome!

Abducted        - spoken/poetry?
Alien I Am      - rock
Reject Your Human Touch - instrumental (with spoken bits?)
Blue Skin       - ?poetry (?instrumental with spoken bits?)
Beam Me Up      - mostly spoken ?poetry?  (?Rock)
Vega            - instrumental
Kenomorph       - rock
Journey         - instrumental
Sputnik Stan    - rock
Kapal           - ?poetry - instrumental with spoken bits (Hamlet)
Festivals       - ?rock (though it's spoken rather than sung!)
Death Trap      - rock
Wastelands      - instrumental
Are You Losing Your Mind   -  ?poetry (spoken)
Space Sex       - instrumental

Any thoughts?

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at castle.ed.ac.uk