Satriani/Imaginos/Stu Hamm

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Wed Dec 13 11:36:27 EST 1995

>        On Joe Satriani and Imaginos:
>        Satriani is on "Imaginos", huh?  Even if only a bit part...
>        Well, I guess I'll finally have to purchase a copy of Imaginos.
>        Being only a "fringe" BOC fan I have watched with curiosity and
>        amusement the many discussions of this fictional universe.  Being a
>        huge Satch fan (and Stu Hamm too!) requires me to purchase a copy
>        of all items he contributes to; looks like this particular CD will
>        also bring me a lot of bonus points in terms of its detailed
>        storytelling and songwriting...

My personal view is that you wont got wrong picking up a copy of Imaginos.
Ignore whether you like BOC or not, Imaginos is something else.

I look forward to hearing you views/thoughts on this album.

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -