Del Dettmar

MartinPopoff martinp at INFORAMP.NET
Wed Dec 13 17:30:36 EST 1995

>Del Dettmar has lived in British Columbia, Canada for the last ten years
>or so.

Yes, that's what I thought. I'm from Trail BC in the interior, the
Kootenays, and I've always heard he lived in rural Nelson, B.C. which is the
greatest little town in the world. Very hippy and enviro, only 9,000
population, most immortalized by the movie Roxanne, which shows the town
alot. I did one year of university there in the early '80s.
Apparently Del would surface and do sort of country sets with a couple of
the more famous Nelson types at the Queen Street Hotel, kind of duo stuff.

Martin
Martin Popoff: martinp at inforamp.net
Power Chord Press (Riff Kills Man!)
P.O. Box 65208, 358 Danforth Ave.