BOC: Satriani and Imaginos

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Dec 13 18:49:35 EST 1995

        Someone said that they believed that Joe Satriani was only involved
with the song "Imaginos".  I thought I heard that he also played the lightning-
fast run somewhere in the middle of "Siege..." somewhat like his guest solo
on Spinal Tap's "Break Like The Wind".  I remember Al told us all about this
some time ago- does anyone have the post archived?  If so, now would be a good
time to re-post it.

To those experiencing BOC tomorrow night:  Have fun!  You are all extremely
lucky.  Some of us are only able to see Alanis Morissette where we live (even
in the Eastern U.S.).  The Alanis show was really decent BTW ;)

Brian
<Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu>