BOC: 12/03/95 Show Review

john paine jpaine at LINKNET.KITSAP.LIB.WA.US
Wed Dec 13 23:30:19 EST 1995

Shawn,

> At 02:24 PM 12/11/95 -0800, you wrote:
> >
> >I've had a slightly different experience.  Most of the shows I've seen
> >them in are around that figure.  Joe Bouchard did a gig in Orlando in
> >March of 91 (Ithink) as front man for something called the Cult Bros.  I
> >looked for the then-promised album, but never found it.
>
> Wow - I was at that show.  It was neat talking to Joe Bouchard - however I
> was most disappointed once I learned the show advertised by Ticket Master as
> BOC was the Cult Brothers.  I seem to remember a woman in from the audiance
> taking her top off.
        Yeah, I think a local radio station DJ was trying to get people
to do weird things for a CD or some such.  I was at a table on the right
front row for the opening act, then moved up front.  What a great birthday!

  Have not heard from the Cult Brothers since.  I believe
> some of the band may be working with Albert.

        Hopefully the bassist, I thought he was alright.

        I saw *the* BOC recently at Under the Rail here in Seattle.
I was shocked to see EB without the full beard.  The Sturgis Bike Week
shirt was neat (even if it was some weeks before Bike Week.  What a crazy
crowd though, punkers and night people everywhere.  Quite good, but the
crush was pretty strong.

A passerby in Times Square