BOC: London gig / Hi!

Richard Lockwood richard.lockwood at TPD.CO.UK
Thu Dec 14 09:38:08 EST 1995

>> Hi!  Only just joined the list, so apologies if this information has been
>> given out before - but is anyone bar me going to tonights (13 Dec) gig?

>Yes, several of us.  We'll be in the "Bull & Gate" (I think that's the
>name) pub nearby. Look out for people in "Nethawks" T-shirts, which have
>an ME262 beneath a picture of Stonehenge. I may be wearing a sweatshirt
>with the words "Big Bear" on the front. See you there.

Oh bugger - I left work before I got this - but I'm sure I saw at least one
Nethawks shirt.
 Couple o' points about last night:
1) No-one warned me about Eric's new look!
2) Gig of the year.  'Nuff said.

Cheers,

Rich.

** The grave of Karl Marx is just another Communist plot **