BOC: Satriani and Imaginos

Dan Lindfors lindfors at ALGONET.SE
Thu Dec 14 07:19:02 EST 1995

>        Someone said that they believed that Joe Satriani was only involved
>with the song "Imaginos".  I thought I heard that he also played the lightning-
>fast run somewhere in the middle of "Siege..." somewhat like his guest solo
>on Spinal Tap's "Break Like The Wind".  I remember Al told us all about this
>some time ago- does anyone have the post archived?  If so, now would be a good
>time to re-post it.

Yes, has there been any clear info on this subject?(if that's legal;-)

I dont think that Satch played that "Siege"-part, it just doesn't sound like
him (a bit too aggressive or something). On the other hand I'm not at all
sure that Buck did it (I would have liked to)
The "Blue Oyster Cult"- solo, though, is pretty obvious. Or?

Dan