BS: 3Pak

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 14 10:31:52 EST 1995

>So ROBO, I guess you're now one person I can no longer harass
>unmercifully about not picking up the Brain Surgeons' music!  ;-)
>
>John

well <ahem>, I knew that there was gonna be a special offer...so I held off :
}

>PS:  Just listened to my copy of CoC in the car on the way to work
>this morning -- very nice indeed.  Feliz Navidad - con Rock and Roll!

oh, is that how you spell it?  I thought it was Faleece novi dah # }

well, I've given both these discs so far at least one spin...anyone else find
Eponymous and Trepanation to be like night and day?

ROBO

NP:  Nirvana "Lithium"
Kurt Cobain and Michael Stipe made a bet as to who could sing "yeah" the most
in one song...Michael Stipe won the bet with REM's "Man On the Moon" sayin
"yeah" 70+ times