BOC: London gig / T shirts

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Thu Dec 14 10:31:59 EST 1995

>The rest of the band were somewhat anonymous although Allan was up and about
>playing guitar alot. Buck was playing his usual Steingberg (in Black) and
>Eric was playing a red guitar with an upward pointing headstock. Anyone
>know what this is (a Charvel?).

Eric plays an ESP, with the Alien decal on it...I wonder if he uses the
glow-in-the-dark alien picks...
Allen plays a Kramer...
ROBO plays a Fender Strat : }

>Some Workshop T shirts on sale at the show, but at 14 quid... Behave!
Besides
>I was skint after a rather expensive round at lunchtime. Eric and the
bassist
>(Danny?) were wearing different Workshop t-shirts. These were the ones with
>the sphinx on the box logo just in the corner and looked better than the
>ones on sale. Wouldn't mind one of these.

>Jason

are these the "On Tour, On Line" t-shirts?  w/ the Reaper on the back looking
into a computer monitor?  how much is 14 quid in American dollars?  I bought
the online T for $20, and the shirt was an XL but it was cut like a L...Eric
said he was gonna get a few XXL, so anyone interested in buying these should
go with the XX if your normally an XL...

EB also said that the NEW tour shirt will be available sometime this
month...so I am wondering if this is the new tour shirt...

AND, ANOTHER shirt will be available soon....right now there is a vote on AOL
as to which design the next shirt will be:  the BOC album cover design or the
Tyranny and Mutation album cover design...eventually, I would like both, but
voted for the BOC album cover...I think the OysterBoys have found the "new
media" to be quite the marketing place for BOC apparrel : }

ROBO

how bout the BOC umbrella?