BOC: London gig / T shirts

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Thu Dec 14 11:13:22 EST 1995

> Eric plays an ESP, with the Alien decal on it...I wonder if he uses the
> glow-in-the-dark alien picks...

Yes, that was the one.

> ROBO plays a Fender Strat : }

Jason plays a Squire Strat (loudly!)

> are these the "On Tour, On Line" t-shirts?  w/ the Reaper on the back looking
> into a computer monitor?  how much is 14 quid in American dollars?  I bought
> the online T for $20, and the shirt was an XL but it was cut like a L...Eric
> said he was gonna get a few XXL, so anyone interested in buying these should
> go with the XX if your normally an XL...

I don't know. I didn't look closely enough.

Is it just me or are all tour t-shirts far too large? Now, I'm not the slimest
person, but the XL t-shirts that you get always tend to be a size and half
too large. Most of them are dangerously close to reaching my knees (and I'm
not short!) I'd far rather see a few L t-shirts.

The only ones at the show seemed to be Workshop of the Telescope style shirts.

> AND, ANOTHER shirt will be available soon....right now there is a vote on AOL
> as to which design the next shirt will be:  the BOC album cover design or the
> Tyranny and Mutation album cover design...eventually, I would like both, but
> voted for the BOC album cover...I think the OysterBoys have found the "new
> media" to be quite the marketing place for BOC apparrel : }

T&M shirt please.

Jason

ps. Tim's Nethawks shirt looked pretty good.

pps. Couple of things I've just remembered about last night's gig - we got
the obligitory drum and (monster) bass solo. It has to be said that the
drummer (O'Riley?) was somewhat less of a drum machines that he is supposed
to have been on the last Rainbow album. Don't remember much about Danny's
solo, but it was short so that's okay (I've been somewhat spoilt by Stu Hamm
on Sunday!)
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -