Satriani/B.O.C. connection

Steve zaius at TELEPORT.COM
Thu Dec 14 11:27:08 EST 1995

>Joe was part of the 7 ("7,7,7") "Guitar Orchestra Of The State of
>Imaginos" it says here in the credits.  Recorded at Alpha & Omega Studios
>here in Frisko?  I believe that is located in the neighborhood downtown aka
>the "Tenderloin."

I have read an interview in 'Guitar for the Practicing Musician' with Joe
S.  He was asked about this and said that he had been buried so deeply in
the mix that he couldn't hear himself.  He was somewhat annoyed and asked
why they asked him to play if they didn't want him to be heard on the
album.

"Act like a dumbshit and they'll treat you as an equal."
-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs