BOC: T Shirts

Craig Shipley craigs at PYRAMID.COM
Thu Dec 14 11:34:37 EST 1995

> Is it just me or are all tour t-shirts far too large? Now, I'm not the slimest
> person, but the XL t-shirts that you get always tend to be a size and half
> too large. Most of them are dangerously close to reaching my knees (and I'm
> not short!) I'd far rather see a few L t-shirts.

Well, in many cases, there is the "OSFA" size offered as the only choice.
Fine for me, as it is a little bigger than an XL, but I could imagine my
wife in one; put a belt onnit and it would be a midi-dress...

You can always wash it in hot water and shrink it up a bit (yeah, that's
whats been happening to all my clothes, hot water, yeah, that's it!)

> The only ones at the show seemed to be Workshop of the Telescope style shirts.
>
> > AND, ANOTHER shirt will be available soon....right now there is a vote on AOL
> > as to which design the next shirt will be:  the BOC album cover design or the
> > Tyranny and Mutation album cover design...eventually, I would like both, but
> > voted for the BOC album cover...I think the OysterBoys have found the "new
> > media" to be quite the marketing place for BOC apparrel : }
>
> T&M shirt please.

I have a t-shirt from the '76 or '78 tour that has the BOC album cover
on the front and Kronos symbol on the back. Dosen't fit me any more...
And I think the T&M has been done already (seems that there is a picture
of Dave Brock wearing one, if memory serves. I know that I have seen one
somewhere...)

      -m------- Craig Shipley   aka: craigs at pyratl.ga.pyramid.com
    ---mmm----- Pyramid Technology Corporation, A Siemens-Nixdorf Company
  -----mmmmm--- 1100 Johnson Ferry Road NE, Suite 400