Brain Surgeons meet the MIS department!

Thu Dec 14 13:43:10 EST 1995

Rich writes:

>        My faves so far: The Brain from Terra Incognita and Name Your Monster.
The Brain, amongst a couple of others, reminds me of the Chili Peppers with
a female singer.

Funny you should mention "Brain From Terra Incognita" -- that one probably
got the worst response from people who listened to it.  In fact, I
think Al even went so far as to apologizing for it.  Personally, I
think it's cool, and shows off the variety of musical styles that the
Brain Surgeons can do.  Not one of my faves though.  Now, "Name Your
Monster" on the other hand, is perhaps my favorite Brain Surgeons'
tune (they open most of their live shows with it).

See ya at Mamakin,
John