Off: Stu Hamm/Gary Hoey/Directory

BREVARD Adrian R. ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM
Thu Dec 14 13:05:00 EST 1995

Good morning all.  An updated directory will be posted shortly before the
holidays, as there appear to be a few new members on the list if you care to
be included please provide me directly with information in the following
format:

Name:
Handle: (if you wish to sign posts with other than your real name)
Age:
E-mail address:
Primary Band: Either BOC or HW (this designation is used to segragate the
list.)

Info can be sent to AB @ ABrevard at SHIWAS01.WASHINGTON.MM2.SHL.COM.

Notes:

Gary Hoey's Linus and Lucy is nothing short of phenomenal.  Would be
interesting to hear his version and Hamm version mixed together.

Jean in NM, thanks for the note.  I have never found a way to see who made a
particular post.  It may be possible under MS Mail but I sure don't know how
to do it.   Thanks.

RR:  Sounds exciting.  Haven't seen anything yet but will verify receipt.
 Thanks.

John S. Welcome back.  Hope you had a nice trip.

Hope everyone in London enjoyed the show.

AB (SIE/T)

BTW, check out Gary Hoey's take on 'Linus.." on his 'Endless
Summer II' soundtrack.  The whole record's amazing.
theo