back in the uss ...a

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Thu Dec 14 17:59:50 EST 1995

        Wow.  Back in the States.  IMmediately rushed to the crates
of CDs to listen to "Time is gonna take care of YOUUUUUUU!" :)
        Then rushed to the guitar--it and the CDs _will_ come back
to England!

        My email access is somewhat limted at the moment, but I probably
won't sign off until just the week around Christmas when I won't have
even limited access.  Will be up in Boston this Saturday and part of
Sunday--actually Friday evening as well (Redbones for dinner Friday
night :)
        Alas, am still unable to make the Surgeons on the 22nd, but
There's some chance that Tania and I will be coming up thru NY and
Boston around or just after New Years, so perhaps we'll see some list
folk sometime ... :)

        Must go jam some more and listen to the Surgeons :)

Cheers,
Carl