OFF: Djam Karet - Kafkas ...

RJPXR5 at AOL.COM RJPXR5 at AOL.COM
Sun Dec 17 10:50:42 EST 1995

capt.cloud said---Any info on the new (?) release, or on live Djam Karet
tapes, or
       anything else related to this band, please feel free to respond.

       Captain Cloud
       cjohnson at sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com<<<<<
hey capt.cloud.
i used to be into djam karet.ive got most of their albums.
don't have kafka's,but i do know that it is at least 4 years old.
i believe it is a very short ep-type thing,i remember that the sound did not
impress me,might have been some of the white-noise stuff they did.I agree
about burning the hard city-i think that's probably
their best.reflections from the fire pool is cool, too.
do you think some of their stuff sounds like ozrics?
rj