HW: Nicknames & Xenon Codex

Doug ISTS018 at UABDPO.DPO.UAB.EDU
Sun Dec 17 14:30:59 EST 1995

>huw did an interview in nick salomon's ptolmaic terrascope magazine
>a couple of years ago.i no longer have it,but if i remember correctly,
>he left because he couldn't get by on the money he was making,and
>apparently had some pretty hard feelings for brock,who,according to
>HLL,was trying to hard to control the band and everyone in it.

This seems reasonable, I think a few years ago someone on this list mentioned
the final straw for HLL came at the benefit show for the Calvert family. When
HLL found out about how the funds raised were allocated, implying Brock took
more than his share that should have went to Bob's family.

Hmm, its seems the main requirement to play in HW these days is to work cheap
and don't ask for a raise (remember Bridget?).

Doug