OFF: Stratocasters

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Mon Dec 18 11:33:13 EST 1995

this is WAY off-topic, but is music-related, and you can respond via private
Email if you wish...

I had the most fascinating dream last night...I dreamt I was at some music
festival of some sort where there had been alot of bands playing and
such...just as I was about to depart the evening's activities, I bumped into
one of the evening's performers Dave Edmunds (Rockpile!) who gave me a guitar
saying that he "didn't need it"...

anywho, it was the most beautiful guitar I ever saw!  it was hollow-bodied,
metallic green with a grey fretboard (the frets were green as well), and
"Fender" was in prominent lettering across the body...

Q's:
1)  whatever happened to Dave Edmunds, anywho?

2)  Did Fender ever make a hollow-bodied Stratocaster, and was there any that
fits this description?

3)  What the does the dream mean, and of all people, why in hell did Dave
Edmunds give me the guitar?

thanx,

now back to our regularly scheduled program

ROBO