BOC: Paris concert review.

Mon Dec 18 12:15:39 EST 1995

Jean mentions the FAQ in his review.

Just a few notes here from the editor:

1.  As mentioned in the FAQ, feel free to distribute the FAQ, but ONLY
in it's entirety (which includes copyright and disclaimer, along with
credits to lots of great people who helped me out with this project).

2.  I've mentioned the FAQ a few times to Eric (via e-mail), and as I
have said, I've coordinated on most of the info with Bolle -- while
the FAQ is not an "officially sanctioned product" by the band, the
record label, or the fan club, all attempts have been made to make it
as factual as possible.  I've offered copies up to bandmembers in the
past, and have asked several times for comments on it.  I have not
received alot of response (perhaps understandble - these guys are
musicians, not proof-readers), but did get lots of help from Bolle.
So, while some might have differences of opinion over some of the
details, it is, IMHO, very accurate.  I hope the FAQ will be circulated
to all BOC fans on-line (which is why you can access it from various
web pages), and might eventually become recognised (endorsed?) by the
band.  So, feel free to mention the FAQ in any conversations (face-to-
face or on-line) that you might have with the band.

John