HW: Huw's departure

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Mon Dec 18 12:10:00 EST 1995

       I believe it is very true that Huw has or had a drinking problem. A
       friend of Chris and mary's whom I have met went over to england to
       play in huw's band in the early 90's and said that huw was a mess and
       that it just never worked out because he was such an awful drunk, but
       still a talented guitarist..  This guy did end up playing drums for
       Nick Riff though.....

       Scott

       ObCassette:Janis Joplin- Woodstock 69' SB tape