BOC: I'm back, London gig.

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Mon Dec 18 12:47:15 EST 1995

> Well just to say I'm back off holiday and had a great time at
> the London gig. It was really great and I had a brilliant time.
> Esp. meeting a few people from the list - and Eric, Buck and
> Danny at the end.

... go on, tell us about it!

> Could someone please up date me on anything that has happened.
> Did anyone post a review - the French one was great.

Tim and I did - someone may have archived them.

> Has anyone received Career of Christmas yet?

I believe AndyG should be forwarding your one RSN. My Christmas Pack
arrived from Al & Deb directly on Saturday (and very good it is too)

Next BOC gig it's my round!

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -