HW: Alien Lyrics

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Tue Dec 19 08:47:00 EST 1995

I haven't heard Alien yet so the music is an unknown for me.  However, the
lyrics for "Alien"and "Festival" are most cheery.  Just the sort of thing I
want to run through my mind as I sit in traffic.   Hope there are no sharp
edges on the CD when I finally get it.  "Right to Decide" has a bit of a
dire message, but the music makes it a good tune.  Since Ron's vocals may
not save these songs, are they good musically?

Rudy