HW: Alien, the word(s)

J Strobridge eset08 at CASTLE.ED.AC.UK
Tue Dec 19 19:41:14 EST 1995

Here's an attempt or several - anyone else do any better?

1st track:  ABDUCTED     <mostly recited>

On board the craft
I noticed the ?lump of? electrical-like ceiling lines
Like the lines in the human brain.

There are window or screen areas all around the ship
They are like a two-way mirror - a kind of projection place
It is as if these windowscreens are made of a combination of metal,
        crystal or mirrored glass
I see a cloud shape, a landscape, suspended plastic sheets.

I notice slanted surfaces on the tops of machines with instruments on
        panels.
Small creatures are busily moving around.
They are seated at the controls at the base of the slanting walls.
Robot-like creatures with large black eyes
That appear to have reptillean or insect-like facial qualities.

I don't have any problem facing the little ones that are so blissful
The the ugly ones scare and repulse me
It's like the larva inside the ?leather-faced? skin of a half-dark
        scarey machine.
The reptile faced insect body robots
They are being brought forth to perform specific functions.

                *********************

2nd track - ALIEN  <spoken intro, song, spoken outro>

"What kind of receiver would be capable of processing these signals?"
"A system designed to modify the electromagnetic spectrum and carry
those messages directly to the human brain"    <this must be a quote
                                                from something???? js>
?? ... ??  <unintelligible first line>
Microscopic  ??
I sleep with you
I come from within
I Am The Alien

We are your friends
I am here to help you
Make amends
We Are The Aliens

ALIEN - song <lyrics already reproduced>

Alien control calling.
Are you receiving, Earth?
Are you receiving?
We Are The Aliens
We have warned you about the dangers
We Are The Aliens

                        **************

3rd track:  REJECT YOUR HUMAN TOUCH   <mostly inst. with faint
background chant>      ?"speak to you"?

                        ***************

4th track:   BLUE SKIN

No ?wall ....... <unintelligible first line>
No time to ?take? it in
Ultrasonic ?heavy? machine
Take control.   Take control
?Issues? take command
Clicking hands clattering into the black
In the ink of night.

.... ?ancient
.... ?goats dance?
I'm bleeding for you
Breeding for you
My blood is blue
Penetration through
... feel free
Surgically screened
No needle machine

Slice the flesh like a ?tiko ?tiko stone    <???>
Cuts the  ?? on my face
Name
Age
Place of Birth
Race
Village
And Tribe
Carve ?deeply
Erase doubts as to who I am
As to who I am  <repeat>

Break, break
Transfer
Inscribe
Images of sweet roses  ?rain
...... ?tips
.... tattoo a hole in my skin
Drains the blood

                **************************

5th Track:  BEAM ME UP

Supernatural.  Biological.   Transluscent glaze.
Night Spirit.   The Folding Eye.  Free my soul
Supernatural.  Extra Terrestrial.   Supernatural.  Extra Terrestrial
Beam Me Up.   <repeat>

I'm being beamed up.  Now.

<spoken> "The fusion bomb was invented in 1934 but we didn't see it
until 1945"

Hiroshima.   Nagasaki.   The fusion bomb, the future bomb.   Is always
        wrong.
The neutron bomb.

Monitored by the alien control satellites.
We have holographic images showing the destruction of the World.

I thought it was a dream but then I wasn't in bed
A fractured dream
Through the broken screen
Projected.   Injected
Into my head
Under the skin
Inside my mind
Through the golden stream of time
Into my mind
Through the golden stream of time
I'm being beamed.   Up.   Now.

                        ********************

6th track:  VEGA  <inst>

7th track:  XENOMORPH

I'd ?like   ....?be born   ?sign
Xenomorphic cries
You can't escape me
Once you are chosen
The forces assist me
To take you over
Get in the machine
Assailants of mankind
Skeletal life forms are born to be my toys

?Alotrials?   Mind Invaders
Xenomorphic liquidators
Like to escape free
Now you've been chosen
The force is within me
Your life is over
Inside a machine
A  ??  android
And so they exist
Simply to destroy

Antibodies near me
You can't even see me
Hermetically productive
Xenomorphic blood test
My blood type goes straight through
I'll have to sedate you
You'll have to escape through
The tunnel of light

                ********************

8th track:  JOURNEY  <inst>

9th track:  SPUTNIK STAN   - <track already listed?>

10th track:  KAPAL  <mostly inst. with quotes from "Hamlet"  Act 3 scene
1 and Act 1 scene 2>

"To be, or not to be - that is the question;
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them"

"Married with my uncle,
My father's brother: but no more like my father
Than I to Hercules.   Within a month...
... She married.   O, most wicked speed, to post
With such dexterity to incestuous sheets!
It is not, nor it cannot come to good.
But break, my heart, for I must hold my tongue"

"To be or not to be
That is the question"

                ******************

Track 11:  FESTIVALS