HW: Alien, the word(s)

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Dec 20 08:42:37 EST 1995

> Andrew Gilham writes:
> > > "What kind of receiver would be capable of processing these signals?"
> > > "A system designed to modify the electromagnetic spectrum and carry
> > > those messages directly to the human brain"    <this must be a quote
> > >                                                 from something???? js>
> > Sounds like Commander Data (Brent Spiner) and the Enterprise computer
> > (Majel Barrett) to me.
>
> Isn't it a woman's voice though? My guess is that it's a clip from some SF
> B-movie from the 50's or 60's.

I think the answer, from teh computer is from Star Trek.  It sounds like
Majel Barrett in her computer role.  I didn't think the question, though,
sounded like Data.

Guess I'd better listen a few more times (I only got it Monday night (and I
think my boss in the next cubicle at work is already sick of hearing it,
since I had it on repeat play all day yesterday, except when Win95 was
crashing)).

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative