Hawkwind - Opa-Loka

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Wed Dec 20 14:35:23 EST 1995

Okay, just listened to this for the first time when I got it last week, and
have to ask... is there any connection with the name of this piece and the
town of the same name (a suburb of Miami).  Heck, I don't know where the
town got it's name, but it does have an airport and is a very good
alternative to flying into Miami International if you ever have the
chance... much less traffic to go through...

Actually, looking at the map, the town is spelled "Opa-Locka".... still, too
much of a coincidence, there has to be a connection, I think...