HW: Reruns

Kevin Haskel Rubin gnome at TELEPORT.COM
Wed Dec 20 16:57:36 EST 1995

Doug wrote:
> Also how 'bout that funny sticker on WZ that mentions the "classic track
> Boznia"? Jeeezzz, its Death of War from Electric Teepee...

I had that sticker on Strange Trips & Pipe Dreams.  Is that song (and
sticker) on White Zone, too?  For a veteran of the Psychedelic Warlords,
there is a lot of repeat stuff on Strange Trips.

A lot of Alien 4 sounds familiar.  Not whole songs, but bits and pieces of
them, sound like bits and pieces of other HW songs.  But Ron Tree sounds
almost completely new.

-kevin

--
Kevin Rubin aka 3999RK60 RU5M7I              Co-Op Network Operations Manager
gnome at teleport.com         Oregon Coast Rural Information Service Cooperative