HW: Need Definitions

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Dec 21 01:40:47 EST 1995

Ah, so "suss" is short for "suspect", sort of. Reminds me of
the American slang term that has arisen (particularly in the
black sector) - "diss", short for disrespect. Thanks to Peter
and Paul for definitions.
Now all we need is "indentimate"...could be a toughie, since
there are no lyrics to that song anyway... Could just be a
Brockword...after all, isn't "Magnu"?

Ahh, the Tea Party!! I was wondering when someone here was
gonna mention that band. Brilliant stuff. I recommend this to
people who like sitars in rock. And to people who would like a
band that sounds a whole lot like Led Zeppelin w/a Jim
Morrison-like singer.

Chuck