HW: Alien lyrics

Paul G Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Thu Dec 21 05:34:47 EST 1995

On 18 Dec 95 J Strobridge wrote about Re: HW: Alien lyrics:

> Interestingly most of the lyrics do seem to hang together and make a
> quite a good conceptual album in total.

Just quietly (yep ... I'm still around), I think that the 'concept'
aspect sort of falls apart at 'Festivals', and *starts* coming back
together with 'Am I losing my Mind?'. I like the tracks in between
OK, but I'm not sure that they fit on the album (fine on the EP tho!)

A. Soniqu=E9
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'      .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd        /     \( o`-,  -----   may