HW: Identimate

Rudich, Robert A Rudich at VOLPE2.DOT.GOV
Thu Dec 21 08:39:00 EST 1995

The thing that struck me is that this could be a surveillance or biometric
identifier for telling who is a "friendly".  I even think there is a hand
geometry reader or fingerprint reader that goes by that name.   I do a lot
of work with biometric equipment and see a lot of products that don't fit
current needs, so I don't remember them all by brand name.   Dave Brock is
also concerned about electronic surveillance, so this is a plausible
alternative.

Rudy